I had a midwife appointment today to make up for last week. I was supposed to see Connie again but she couldn’t make it so another midwife came in to see me. The baby is measuring about 1-2 weeks small but is still in the normal range. The heart beat is good and the baby is starting to drop into my pelvis. I’m still not sure how low it will get but I’m thankful that it’s moving at all. I was pretty discouraged when I left my appointment though. I have been having a lot of back labour for the past 3 days so I know that we are getting prepared to have the baby but the midwife I saw didn’t seem to be interested in what I was telling her. She was really nice and everything I was just disappointed with how the appointment went since I haven’t had one in 3 weeks and they are supposed to be every week now. Next week I will be seeing my primary again so hopefully I will get more answers.
I would like to apologize for not updating the blog in a few months. It has been so crazy around here that by the time I remembered to post it was time for bed. I hope that I can keep updating frequently and that this baby won’t take too much longer to get here. With only 16 days left until my due date the baby could arrive any day. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
*Make sure you scroll back to older posts because I updated from February until today so there will be lots to read about*
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment