Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesday March 24 2009

We had another midwife appointment today. Baby is growing well and has a great heart beat. My belly is measuring at exactly the right size for 30 weeks so we’re very happy. At this point the baby has moved from breech to transverse. It is laying with its back across my hips and its legs up my side. This could be because there isn’t enough room in my pelvis for the baby’s head or that it’s just being lazy and is taking it’s time. With 10 weeks to go there is still lots of time to turn so we’re not concerned at this point. We’ll look into turning the baby further on if it doesn’t turn on its own. Besides that everything is going well. I have a couple days left of work and it still seems surreal that I’m leaving. I don’t think it will hit me until I’m actually off.

No comments: