Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesday April 7 2009

I had another midwife appointment today. The baby is doing great and is now head down. It’s still slightly twisted though. The baby is laying up my right side with its feet just under the centre of my ribcage. For delivery it needs to turn so that it’s facing my back with the bum under my ribcage, but at least we have made progress. The baby is still sitting very high so we are hoping it will have room to drop into my pelvis but we will have to wait and see. I needed to have my iron levels re-checked so I got blood done. Reuben had to stare at the opposite wall while it was happening but he did a good job. This is the last appointment he’ll be able to make it to now that he is starting his new job.

Hayli is having a rough week. She’s really tired and seems to be having trouble eating. Hopefully the surgery on Thursday will make her better.

No comments: