Sunday, September 28, 2008
Sunday September 14, 2008
Today was very strange. I was exhausted and food just didn’t taste good at all. I got up early to go to church and when I got home I had a nap for about an hour. When I woke up Reuben and I had some errands to run so we got a slice of pizza for lunch afterwards and couldn’t eat it at all. I had maybe ½ the slice and gave the rest to Reuben. I didn’t even want to be in the same room as the pizza. After the pizza was gone Reuben was watching football and I took another nap on the couch while he watched the game. I slept for about 1½ hours until it was time to make dinner. I made a delicious apple crisp for dessert (Reuben’s favourite) and he made burgers and fries (made with fresh potatoes my favourite kind). Well again I couldn’t eat. I didn’t even eat ½ my burger and only a few fries, I couldn’t even eat any apple crisp. I was so disappointed because I was really looking forward to it. After dinner I went to bed at 9:30 which is extremely early for me considering I usually go to bed around 11-12:00 and watch a movie before going to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment