I went to 2 more Mom-to-Mom sales today. I was looking for maternity clothes because none of my pants fit me anymore. I can’t believe I grew out of them so quickly. I found NOTHING at either sale. Not a single person was selling maternity clothes. Oh well I guess I have to make due for now.
My mom came over to help me paint the master bedroom today. We have been working on this bedroom for a few months and are finally seeing the end of it. We painted the ceiling and all the walls. I am so TIRED!!! I can’t believe how exhausted I am and how sore my muscles are. This baby is draining me of all the energy I have. The bedroom looks fantastic and Reuben loves the paint colour which is always good because wall colour makes him nervous. Last time I painted I just bought the paint and put it up while he was working and hoped he liked it (which he did). At least for the bedroom I gave him a couple choices and let him choose. Within the next few weeks I’ll put up the headboard and artwork and put out the new bedding and pillows.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment