Today was a very fun day. We told Andrea and Mat and Reuben’s family.
Andrea was coming over to drop of some scrapbooking orders from her crop. So when she came over I told her I got something for her baby. I knew she didn’t want anything yet but I told her it was too cute not to get. I gave her a little gift bag with 3 baby shirts in it. The one on the top had 2 baby monkeys on it, one just a little bigger than the other and said “You think I’m cute you should see my cousin”. Well Andrea squealed, dropped the shirt and said “really” and gave me a huge hug while she was jumping up and down. The other 2 shirts said “I smile because you’re my aunt, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it” and “Who’s going to be an Uncle…That Guy!” Unfortunately they could only stay for a few minutes because they had more deliveries to make and we had to go see Reuben’s family but it was really fun telling them.
For Reuben’s dad, Reuben decided to get him a Grandpa Burger. On the way to his house we stopped by his sister’s house to tell her and her husband. Well we had never been to their house before so I was worried they would figure it out when we got there but Tiffany was on the phone and I don’t think Chad had any idea. If he did he hid it well. Eventually we told Tiff that we were on our way to her dads to give him a Grandpa Burger and if they had sold an auntie burger we would have got one for her. Chad figured it out right away but it took Tiff a minute. She was very happy and was already rubbing my belly before we left. When we left there we headed to Reuben’s dads. We told him we brought him a burger but he said he had just ate 3 hotdogs and wasn’t hungry. I told him he didn’t have to eat it just read it. At that point he said “aww I love Grandpa Burgers but I’m still full from my hotdogs.” We had to tell him to read it again and he finally figured it out. About an hour later Reuben’s brother Jordan and his wife Vanessa got home and Reuben gave Vanessa the wrapper and told her we were just here to drop it off to dad. She read it said “OHH” and put it on the table. I told her to read it again and then she figured it out. Unfortunately Jordan was on the phone so missed the excitement but at least heard what was going on. We ended up staying at their house until just after midnight before going home to bed.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment