Not too much happening this week. I’ve still been pretty sick and not able to eat much. I have found that I really like cheese and watermelon though. I think I ate Macaroni and Cheese about 6 times this week and I usually don’t like cheese that much. I have to avoid greasy food the best I can, I also don’t like ice cream or pineapple. Usually I like all of that. I can’t stand the smell of toast. It makes me very nauseated so I try to stay out of the kitchen when Reuben is making toast.
I booked my first midwife appointment for Monday September 29th at 3:30. I’m so surprised I was able to get in so quickly. Usually there is a wait and you don’t get in until at least 8-12 weeks but I’m going at 5 weeks.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment