Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday October 8

We had our first ultrasound today and there is ONE baby. It was nice to finally know for sure and see that everything is looking great. The babies heart is almost developed and is beating 113 beats per minute. It was wonderful to see that little dot flickering away. Reuben is very relieved that there is only one. He was quite concerned that there could be two. I have to say I am very happy with the thought of one too. I'm sure I could have handled two but one will just be so much easier.

We had our friend Rob paint the nursery for us yesterday. It turned our beautiful. He did such a wonderful job and I know after 3 coats of paint on the ceiling he was probably cursing the room, but we absolutely love it. Thanks Rob!!!

No comments: