Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday October 6

Well I hate saying this but the morning sickness is back and worse than ever. Last week was so good I thought I was out of the woods and hoping that I was done with the very little I got. Boy was I wrong. I felt nauseated if I didn't constantly eat on Saturday but I could deal with that. If it had been more then 2 hours without food I would be heaving but as long as I ate within a few minutes that feeling would go away.
Yesterday however was a whole other story. I had a hard time keeping my breakfast down and dinner was impossible. I thought of the brilliant idea of having Chinese food. BIG MISTAKE! One bite of orange chicken and I was running for the bathroom. I obviously didn't eat anymore of that but thought I could manage the rest. Well around 11:30 I went to bed feeling a little off and nauseated but figured once I fell asleep I'd be fine. About 1/2 hour I was back in the bathroom. Apparently this baby doesn't like Chinese food at all because I was back a few more times between 12 and 3am to throw it up.

All in all I can't really complain too much about the pregnancy. Things have been going very well and I just have to figure out by trial and error what I can and can't eat. I've been tired but love that extra bit of sleep I am able to get. I have always been a good napper I just get to take longer naps now. What used to be 1/2 hour are now becoming 2-3 hours in the middle of the day its wonderful. So far I have really been enjoying this pregnancy. Reuben is getting intrigued and nervous about our ultrasound on Wednesday. He's not to interested in seeing the baby, he just wants to know how many are in there. We'll keep you posted.

No comments: