Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday October 5

Well not too much has been going on this week. I'm just waiting for Wednesday to come so that we can finally see this baby. I've been surprisingly patient as well which is usually not me at all. I am excited to see if there is one or two though. Hopefully for Reuben's sake it's just one!

Reuben and I went to buy paint for the nursery earlier today. Of course we did not agree on a colour but I obviously won that battle. Reuben wanted a Buffalo Bills theme room with a GIANT helmet on the wall. I opted for a light relaxing green colour instead. Maybe if we have a boy Reuben can give him a football room in a few years but not when I have to spend so much time in there, and not when we don't know what we are having. I have decided not to paint the bedroom this time. After painting our bedroom last weekend I realized I just don't have the energy to do it. Our friend Rob has offered to do it for us so I'm taking him up on it.

Make sure you check on Wednesday to see how many babies we are having.

No comments: