Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday December 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

We hope you have a great holiday with your family and friends.

As for an update there's actually nothing new. My midwife appointment was rescheduled due to my midwife needing to be at a birth so I won't have my appointment until New Years Eve.

I guess we have a little update. Reuben got a new job that he starts on the 2nd of January. He will be working day shifts at Gino's Pizza. He's still keeping his eyes open for something else but has accepted the position at this point. He really wants to get away from cooking but said he can't be picky right now. I'm so relieved he found something (and so is he). He was given his 8 weeks notice for his old job yesterday so we're glad he found something before it ended.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day.

Amanda Reuben and Baby

No comments: