Wow it has been a long time since I last updated everyone. I am sorry for such a delay but we have been a little pre-occupied with finding Reuben a new job. His work is under new ownership and are not keeping any previous staff on. He is still currently working a couple days a week but we aren't sure how long that will last.
As for me and baby, we are both doing fantastic. The baby is getting bigger everyday and I should be able to feel movement within the next few weeks. We have a midwife appointment on Monday so I will update for sure any new information we get. I am currently going for massages every couple weeks to help cope with back pain. I'm not sure how much it is helping yet since we can't do much work on my lower back because I am still so early on in the pregnancy. I can't say that I'm not enjoying it though. It is definitely relaxing though, and my shoulders feel great!
We have our next ultrasound booked for January 9th. Reuben isn't sure if he will be able to make it or not depending on if he is working a new job or not. If he's working one of my parents will bring me instead. Our plan is to find out what we are having so if Reuben can't make it I will have to have them seal it in an envelope so that we can find out together. It's bad enough he might miss it I don't want him to find out what it is after me.
What a storm we had yesterday. Reuben is very happy that I bought him that snow blower. He was out for a while trying to clear the sidewalks last night only for a snowplow to fill it back in this morning. I felt bad for him but he won't let me help and I am unable to anyways. The neighbours are really nice though they helped him shovel out his car to get it in the driveway and then brought him a shot while he was shoveling by himself (wondering why I wasn't helping since they knew I was inside). They had also brought me a drink so Reuben had to tell them that I'm pregnant. Not that we were hiding it they just hadn't noticed under my big winter coat (which doesn't really fit that great right now). I hope Reuben knows how much I appreciate all the work he's doing with all the shoveling he has ahead of him.
That's it for now. I will update more on Monday after my appointment.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment